Koco Data industrial RFID transponders endure severe conditions while protecting data integrity. These small, thin discs enable discreet placement in a broad range of applications including medical and laundry tagging.
Through accurate item counting and better documentation, laundry handling companies use Kocodata laundry tags to increase garment productivity, reduce throughput time, and decrease stock requirements per customer.
Koco data discs enable medical facilities to automatically track clothing, linens, rags, surgical sponges, and life-saving equipment. Effective medical tracking of reusable assets and verification of cleaning and sterilization procedures ensures better patient and staff safety through improved infection control.
Koco data discs are easily sewn into the hem or seam of a garment, uniform, napkin, tablecloth or runner. They may also be affixed to custodial supplies, such as mats, mops, washrags and towels.
· Inconspicuous - compact form factors conceal easily in textile assets, hand tools or small equipment.
· Durable - resistant to extreme temperature, chemicals, fluids, industrial detergents and high pressure.
· Powerful - rapid, accurate asset identification and data storage, with anti-collision functionality for simultaneous processing of multiple items.
· LF 125 kHz or HF 13.56 MHz
· ISO 15693/18000-3 (HF) - NFC Tag Type 5 if NDEF formatted
· 64-bit UID; up to 8 Kbyte read-write user memory
· Anti-collision, multi-read capable (HF)
· High chemical and mechanical resistance
· Temperature resistant up to 347° F (175° C)
· Options for mounting on metal or non-metal surfaces