Koco Data RFID tags help municipalities and waste removal service organizations optimize data collection speed and integrity, enabling pay-as-you-throw and recycling incentive programs.
RFID Waste Bin Tag is specially designed for automatic garbage collection. The Waste Bin Tag can be installed on the inside or on the outside of a trash can. It can be read by a RFID reader that is utilized by the drivers in the collection trucks. The application of the Waste Bin Tag improves efficiency,especially if used with a unique programmed number that associates a garbage cart to an address. The Waste Bin Tag is also a possibility for loyalty and reward programs offered to residents.
· RFID waste management solutions support identification and traceability of waste streams.
· Tags attached to waste containers enable operators to monitor sorting quality, track the number of times a container is placed for collection and track the weight of its contents.
· Waste bin RFID tags simplify service billing and support implementation of incentive-based invoicing.
· Easily integrated - standard sizing for easy installation or retrofit.
· Tamper resistant - custom spanner screw drive to deter fraudulent removal.
· Broad compatibility - a choice of frequencies and memory capacities address common global installations and protocols.
· Reliable, consistent performance - no line-of-sight required, with options for mounting on plastic or metal bins.
plastic case：Nylon embedment：epoxy resin
ISO18000-6C,EPC Clas 1 Gen 2
64 bit TID