Koco Data RFID tags help municipalities and waste removal service organizations optimize data collection speed and integrity, enabling pay-as-you-throw and recycling incentive programs.
· RFID waste management solutions support identification and traceability of waste streams.
· Tags attached to waste containers enable operators to monitor sorting quality, track the number of times a container is placed for collection and track the weight of its contents.
· Waste bin RFID tags simplify service billing and support implementation of incentive-based invoicing.
Bin and container manufacturers can choose from a broad spectrum of LF, HF and UHF passive contactless transponders. Robust features provide various levels of resistance to water, chemicals, shock, and temperature variation. For field-deployed assets,transponders install easily into standard nests, including metal bins and plastic bins.
Additional designs provide the flexibility and versatility to tag bins and containers of any size, shape or composition.
· Easily integrated - standard sizing for easy installation or retrofit.
· Tamper resistant - custom spanner screw drive to deter fraudulent removal.
· Broad compatibility - a choice of frequencies and memory capacities address common global installations and protocols.
· Reliable, consistent performance - no line-of-sight required, with options for mounting on plastic or metal bins.
plastic case：Nylon embedment：epoxy resin
ISO18000-6C,EPC Clas 1 Gen 2
64 bit TID