Koco Data™ transponders apply securely and discreetly to textiles, enabling UHF RFID tracking of high-volume, commercially laundered bed linens, towels and garments.
Robust LinTag transponders withstand the rigors of repeated washings, including exposure to water, cleaning chemicals, sterilizing heat, and pressure. The patented design securely positions the inner chip relative to the antenna, which guarantees consistent performance over the life of the tag.
Encased in highly durable cotton-polyester fabric, KocoTag units allow inconspicuous RFID tag placement into textiles. KocoTag Heat-seal units attach effortlessly via heat-seal processes. Extensions on KocoTag Stitch units allow them to be directly stitched onto or seamed into fabric without the need for an extra pouch or cover. LinTag Embed units can be sewn into a small hem or pocket to accommodate existing processes.
Industrial laundries and commercial cleaners are using RFID technology to improve inventory control, reduce labor requirements, and optimize the lifecycle management of individual textiles and garments. Real-time traceability delivers more accurate and timely billing, and enhances customer satisfaction.
Healthcare organizations rely on KocoTag transponders to survive repeated cleaning and sterilization processes for bed linens, gowns and surgical supplies. Faster, more accurate tracking with RFID provides hospitals with more reliable audit trails to manage infection control procedures. Healthcare organizations are also tagging linens and gowns to monitor usage and inventories, automate distribution, and reduce shrinkage and staffing needs.
· Robust durability
· Hem, stitch or heat-transfer
· Consistent read performance
· Optimized for commercial laundry
· Patented design for harsh linen washing
Compact size UHF LinTag units deliver 128 bit EPC, anti-collision functionality, fast data rate communication and read ranges of up to 23 ft (7 m).
· UHF EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6C
· Efficient application via hem, stitch or heat-seal process (no pocket needed)
· Patented design ensures reliable performance over tag life
· High water, chemical, heat and pressure resistance
· Withstands up to 200 commercial washing cycles
· Fabric housing masks and protects RFID chip and antenna
· Compatible to existing RAIN® UHF laundry installations