Kocodata introduces small RFID Jewelry Tag for item-level tracking. Our RFID Jewelry Tag aims to be used for jewelry inventory management, logistics management etc. These RFID Jewelry Tags are compliant with ISO18000-6C, UHF frequency.
Koco Data RFID Jewelry Tag is a global frequency compliance with EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO-18000 6C. The tag shows unprecedented performance over the entire band width of 860-960MHz and is reliable in dense RF environments, thereby increasing the read rates in densely packed cases. It features a 96 to 128bit EPC number, and 32-bit TID with a tamper proof design. Anti-collision allows multiple amounts of jewelry tags to be read in the field at the same time. However, the reader can be set to find a single tag as well.
Koco Data , with more than a decade RFID experience, is capable of designing and offering multiple RFID Jewelry Tag designs depend on your requirements.
· Standard: ISO 18000-6C; EPC Class 1 Gen 2
· Frequency: UHF 860-960MHz
· Material: Paper, PET or customized
· Dimension: 60x15mm, closure: 60mm or customized
· Printable: Thermal transfer (By Zebra printer)
· Working Temperature: -5℃ – +85℃
· Storage Temperature: -20℃ – +100℃
· Data Retention: 10 years
· Inventory management
· Supply chain and logistics management
· Fashion jewelry