HF Dry Inlay is made from 3 main components :chip, glue and RFID etched antenna. The dry inlay is typically supplied on a substrate or carrier.If coating with adhesive, it is called a wet inlay. It can be used in variety of applications including product authentication, library, supply-chain management, asset management, and ticketing/stored value. Koco data not only offering almost 260 designs of standard HF and UHF antennas,but also capable of completing a customized antenna design and sample production within 8 hours after clients make the initial customized requirements.
· Every year a third of the profit went into research and development
· 20 years+ RFID lable team and professional after-sale service team
· Nearly 200 national patents for smart tag products
· Exclusive one stop smart tag products and services in the world
· Most cost efficient smart tag products
Dry inlay production flowchart:
Hot selling product
If you need more HF dry inlays,please download our catalog.