Short-range RFID products are not afraid of harsh environments such as oil stains and dust pollution. Bar codes can be replaced in such environments, such as tracking objects on the assembly line of a factory.
Long-range RFID products are mostly used for transportation, and the recognition distance can reach several tens of meters, such as automatic charging or identification of vehicle identity.
1. In the retail industry, the use of bar code technology has enabled tens of thousands of commodity categories, prices, origins, batches, shelves, inventory, sales and other aspects to be managed in an orderly manner.
2. Adopting automatic vehicle identification technology, making road and bridge, parking lots and other toll collection places avoid the phenomenon of vehicle queue clearance, reducing time waste, thus greatly improving transportation efficiency and traffic capacity of transportation facilities.
3. In the automated production line, all aspects of the entire production process are placed under strict monitoring and management.
4. In the harsh environment of dust, pollution, cold, heat, etc., the use of long-range radio frequency identification technology has improved the inconvenience of truck drivers having to get off the bus.
5. In the operation management of the bus, the automatic identification system accurately records the arrival time of the vehicles at each station along the line, providing real-time and reliable information for vehicle scheduling and full-time operation management.
6. In device management, the RFID automatic identification system can bind the specific location of the device to the RFID reader, and record the process when the device moves out of the specified reader position.
RFID electronic tag technology is widely used, according to Chuangyi technology market analysts, typical applications: animal wafers, access control, air package identification, document tracking management, parcel tracking identification, animal husbandry, logistics management, mobile commerce, product security , sports timing, ticket management, car chip anti-theft device, parking lot control, production line automation, material management, etc.