The rapid development of RFID technology has a good reputation in various fields, and the superiority of RFID technology in the application of fresh food cold chain logistics. The chain distribution system has become more and more popular. The food circulation pattern has been transformed from traditional retail sales, and the control requirements for commodities are also very high. The technical requirements for cold chain logistics are also constantly innovating to ensure the freshness of ingredients. RFID fresh food traceability technology makes food fresher.
Cold chain logistics generally refers to a systematic project in which the frozen and frozen foods are always in the prescribed low temperature environment during production, storage, transportation and sales to ensure the quality of food and reduce food loss. It is established with the advancement of science and technology and the development of refrigeration technology. It is a low-temperature logistics process based on refrigeration technology and using refrigeration technology as a means. However, at this stage, China still lacks effective management methods for cold chain logistics. The original monitoring technology is lagging behind is the biggest technical bottleneck. As a new type of automatic identification technology, RFID technology has gradually become an indispensable technical tool and means for enterprises to improve the management level of cold chain logistics, reduce costs, realize enterprise management informationization, and especially enhance the core competitiveness of logistics enterprises.
RFID in the supermarket fresh food sales link:
1. The refrigerated truck at the distribution center arrives at the designated delivery point of the supermarket on time and removes the goods. Supermarket staff use a handheld RFID reader to read all cargo information at once, confirming that the cargo information is consistent with the order. If the information is consistent, update the relevant data in the retailer's sales system.
2. The supermarket staff immediately pushed the goods into the supermarket and sold them on the shelves. Frozen foods are put on the shelves in time to ensure that there will be no “out of stock” or “out of stock” phenomenon in supermarkets to meet consumer demand and retailers' sales needs.
3. The supermarket installs an RFID reader above the freezer where the frozen food is placed. The reading range of the reader can be radiated to the area where the whole frozen food is placed. This freezer can use the reader to automatically retrieve the information in the RFID tag on each product package to automatically identify the newly added product. At the same time, the RFID reader on the freezer can read the temperature information of the freezer in real time and feed it back to the supermarket management center in time to ensure that the temperature of the freezer is within a certain range to ensure the freshness of the fresh food.
4. The customer takes a certain amount of goods from the freezer, and the RFID reader can automatically obtain the relevant information of the taken goods, and promptly send information to the supermarket's automatic replenishment system.
5. Customer payment. The outer packaging of the frozen food is affixed with an RFID tag. When the customer pushes the shopping cart through the door with the RFID reader, the reader can recognize the type, quantity, amount and other information of the product in the shopping cart at one time, and the computer displays The screen displays the total amount spent by the customer, and the customer pays to leave.
6. When the customer has finished the purchase, the supermarket's sales system will automatically update immediately, and the sales information and sales will be recorded.
Because of the characteristics of fresh food, it is decided that the operation should be as simple as possible and the intermediate link should be shortened. Let the freshness of the ingredients minimize the precipitation of time. Therefore, the fresh food is quickly identified by RFID technology, and the data is automatically collected to reduce various records during transportation, which greatly saves the working time of the delivery/inbound and improves the operation. Efficiency increases the freshness of ingredients in fresh produce.